This was excavated from the tomb of Mrs. Yi (1664-1722) in Hanam City , Gyeonggi Province. Her husband was a member of the royal family of the Joseon Dynasty. Her descendants moved her tomb to a new place in 1999. Curators of the Gyeonggi Provincial Museum assisted with the move. Afterwards, the family donated many clothes excavated from the tomb.